CD available for streaming and purchase at Bandcamp: Fingerprint is a musical tour of the world through the strings of Jay Kauffman’s guitar. It is a refreshingly original collection of music inspired by folk and popular idioms from around the globe. It features some of his most popular, published works, including Variations on a Mongolian Folk Song, Samba di Locomoco, and the Spooky Blues, as well as music ranging from Venezuela to Spain to Japan and Turkey.
- Classical Guitar Repertoire Reading: Guardame las Vacas by Luis de Narvaez
- Is Practicing Slowly Really the Fastest Way To Learn A Piece of Music?
- Classical Guitar Music: Simbi (Haitian Dance) by Frantz Casseus
- Classical Guitar Music: Matteo Carcassi, Etude No. 6–Allegretto Grazioso
- Working Through the Waves